Saturday, May 30, 2009

★HOLIDAY START~~~ ^@^ ★



YEAH!!!!!
finally...
exam ended...
holidays starts~~ =)
HOORAY~~~~ ^@^
its the time 4 everybody to get fun..
to relax..
to do smthg v lyk..
rite??
lolx


actually hor..
i dun really like to write my article in english de loo..
bcuz of.....
my BROKEN english laa~
so lousy one.. =="'

bt..no choice~
my com jz came bak frm repair..
haven't install the chinese star yet..
and i lazy to type chinese by using another software..
so...
i give up using CHINESE in tis article...
what a funny reason i giv myself~~ XDD

tis holiday..
i thk..i'm so busy..
its true~
bcuz..
i hav take part in two camps~
3-4 of june → monitor camp ( excel training resort )
6-7 of june → leo camp ( Port Dickson )
and hor..
i hav to plan the trip to tmn botani & BBQ 4 my lovely claz one...
mayb hav steambot too..
i dunno laa~~

holidays...
means..
my $$ fly away soon, too..
see oO..
2 of june → go sing k wit sha po~~
9 of june → mayb go ice skatting~~
10 of june → go sing k wit ypee, yuki, bryan, wei huen~~
11 of june → mayb go buy the ingredients 4 BBQ and steambot wit that "toilet gang"~~
12 of june → go taman botani wit my lovely 5ds4 clazmates~~
my $$.....cant stay wit me~~
>.<"'

i hope..
the 2 camps tat i take part..
nthg wil happen during the camp..
everythgs wil b ok~~
i hope...
wat i had planed..
everythgs can b carry on well~~
i hope...
i WILL NOT let my holiday fill with my lazy anymore~~
^^

2 comments:

David Mong said...

Actually u dun nid to install chinese star to type chinese if u r using window xp...Hapi holiday...

The story of αriεs ♥ said...

haha..
i noe that..
bt tat is quite ma fan..
i dun lyk to use de~
lolx

happy holiday to u too ya^^