Tuesday, June 16, 2009

down~~

I'M SO DOWN TODAY~~~
dunno why...
stil no mood-ing...=(


bcuz of my results??
bcuz of too tired??
bcuz of smthg??
izit smthg annoying me..?
aikz..
DUNNO AH~~~

skul reopen..
PN.SARASPATY..(same name wit another teacher)
a new PKP came to our skul...
damn!! i HATE her....

quite BEH SONG her~
she dunno hw WORST our skul is..
keep saying those nonsense thgs to us..
wat "GOD BLESS U ALL"?!
sry..
i'm nt CHRISTIAN..
i'm BUDDHIST~~~


finally..
i get my WORST results...
hw BAD my results is...
OH MY GOD~~
i wanna die~~~ =@=


yes...i'm jealous wit those can get a GOOD results...
thn me??
hw WORST am i..
i'm really nt interesting in STUDY laa~
especially..ADD MATHS & PHYSICS...
tis 2 subjects can KILL me~~~
if can...plz KILL me NOW!!! ><

damn!!
wat a bad day to me today..




I'M NO MOOD-ing NOW~~
dun BOTHER ME~~~
jz leave me ALONE!!! >o<



i repeat "WORST" tis words 3 times in tis article...XD