Tuesday, March 3, 2009

sobz~~

so long dint on9 lerr laa...
and quite long dint blogging lerr...
a bad news frm me..
- my com spoilt jor -
wuwuwu...
i wan my com ah..
dunno when my dear CPU can cum bac to my house..
aikz...
i miss internet world..
i miss my com..
i miss all of u laa~

quite bz recently..
tired..
jz finished the exam last 2 weeks..
results..
quite ok bah..
nt really the results wat i wan..
hav to gambateh more~
yes..

last fri our skul had a farewell wit mr.tay...
lembaga monitor was the organizer..
tat day..so touch-ing..
our lembaga monitor de monitor almost cried..too..
WE WAN MR TAY AH~~
mr.tay really treat our monitor very good..
alwiz gave us many good advice...
bt nw..
he had gone...
miss him so much..
really...

many thgs wan to write..
bt short of time..
thn..next time bah..
ok??
keke~

dun forget me ah~
kaka^^

5 comments:

レビニア said...

ur computer ar...
repair so long still haven't ok meh??

The story of αriεs ♥ said...

haha..
i'm bak..
muahaha~

Unknown said...

aiyo~~
long time din update ur blog leh~~

MiyUki みゆき said...

muahaha~ bak jor larr~
fast fast update blog yaxx~

The story of αriεs ♥ said...

[harng]
ok ok..
update soon..
keke~

[ypee]
kkie..
kakax