Sunday, March 15, 2009

k-ing theory book~

wat am i doing nw??
k-ing grade 1 til grade 5's piano theory knowlegde..
oh god..
my brain almost boom...
so much and much ah..
hw can i memorize all..
haiz...

its my life..its my exam..its my choise...
i hav to put more effort on it...
tis exam wil be my last theory exam until i graduate frm secondary skul..
cuz i cant manage the time for another theory claz anymore...
grade 6 theory is different frm wat i'm learning nw..
it hav to attend in a group in the other time and it hav to pay extra cost, too...
no $$ + no time..
so i forced to stop my theory after tis exam..

its ok 4 me..
at least..
i'll hav more time to prepare for my SPM and do my other thgs...


my exam :
date- 16.03.09 (monday)
time- 9.00am - 11.00am
venue: SMK Seri Sentosa


is tml...
tml is coming soon~
ching..
gambateh 4 it..
strive for it~

No comments: