Monday, February 28, 2011

这几天.....

21.02.2011 [星期一]

I'm officially a Amway Member now =)
Oh yeahh~~~
Remember SUPPORT ME ya^^



23.02.2011 [星期三]

Visited to Berjaya College with Chee Yan, Beh, Waiwai and Alex =)
The facilities there is SUPER GOOD!!!
And everything was seems like so high class~~~
I like the feel there =D
But so bad, I'm not consider to take hospitality course ><

After the visited, we discussed our problem at Oldtown, Times Square.
During the discussion, my problem solved.
And I knew that, which course is suitable for me.
I just need sometime to think about it..



26.02.2011 [星期六]

Met Ms.Tan with Yoo to settle TMS problems.
What can I said is just...TMN SUCKSS!!! hate that!
But luckily, Ms.Tan willing to help us, really THANKS!! =D

Went to Ampang with Gu, Yipei & Fei Leng to have Korea BBQ as our dinner.
It's TASTE SO NICE man~~
I must go again next time!!
And we shopped for korean snack and drinks~~
Hohohoo...^^



27.02.2011 [星期日]

Sing K at Redbox IOI with Yipei, Gu, Ting Wei & Bryan =)
And one of us over slept jor timm~~
Who is that? Guess yourself =P

After sing k, we went for a hair cut together.
First time hair cut with friends.
Hahahaa...xD
And I'm the one who cut quite many gehh~~ LOL
All of us just cut a bit bit~~~~
LOL



SEE!!!
My schedule was SO FULLED!!!!
I'm SUPER BUSY mann~~ ><
Book me before you want to date me out. xDD

No comments: