Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bi li ba laaa~~ xD

Ignore this post if you're impatient =)


29.01.2011 [星期六]

Hang out with Yipei, Gu and Kit =)
We reached Kuchai Lama,
but still can't find where is Jalan Kuchai Lama /.\
How could this happened on us? sighh....

Then, we changed our plan, go Mid Valley.
On the way to Mid Valley, oh my~~~ so jam~~~ =="'
Once we reached Mid Valley,
the first thing we did is....EAT!! xD
Because we're TOO HUNGRY ><

We watched "The Tourist" after that.

Ishhhh!!! What movie was that...

Bored till SUCKS laa!! =="'

I rather watch "Shao Lin".

=====================================================

31.01.2011 [星期一]

Lunch and "Lou Seng"at Sushi King with my colleagues^^
2nd "Lou Seng" in this year~~
We chatted a lot there!!
Nice lunch with them.
I ♥ it. =)

I met Yoo, Cloe and Lucas after finished the lunch.
We discuss something about someone.
I really hate what was the someone did!!
Did you really need to do such things?!

Chatted with Chee Yan at Cosway for a while before I went back.

Went to Jusco with my family at night.
My brother and I bought a hamper to dad and mom. =D
Hope they'll like it ^^

====================================================

01.02.2011 [星期二]

Yuen fetched me go New Era College to get some information.
We had our lunch at a restaurant there.
Taste not bad =)
And reallly thanks for the cookies that you present me =D


====================================================

02.02.2011 [星期三]

Really enjoyed the reunion dinner with my lovely family!! ^^
I felt warm...=) and taste SUPER NICE!!
Thanks a lot to my dear mom. ♥ YOU so much!!!

When we present the hamper to dad and mom,
they shocked!! and very surprised!!!
Oh yeahh~ my plan is succeed!! =D


====================================================


Tiger, it's time to say GOODBYE to you.
Rabbit, it's time for you to come.
WELCOME =)

No comments: