Thursday, September 10, 2009

CHEMISTRY = GOSSHHH!!!

jz took my chemistry paper 1 & 2 today...
haiz...
so bad~~ T.T

the momment when i get the paper...
and saw it...
wat appeared in my mind is...
"Oh My Gosshhhh~~~"

wat TRIAL is it laa..
y so difficult one wor?!!
damn it!!!

the results come out...
sure...
so "NICE" one~
=.="'

although...less calcalation was involved in tis time...
i shld b happy..
cuz i HATE calcalation xD
bt hor...
really so hard laa~~
all ques hav to think alot and made the decision for it...

tis is the 1st time...
i hav no enough time to finish my paper 1~
in the last 5 minutes..
i thk i hav rush for at least 10 ques...>,<

chemisry...
u're trying to killing me now...
stil left paper 3 on next tues....
T^T

i thk i shld put more effort on some POPULAR topics...
to gain some marks frm it...

============================================

ytd...was a special day...
-090909-
i like tis num...^^
so nice...so meaningful~~
bt nt suitable for me....
LOL

such a special day..
bt nthg special happend in my life tat day...
quite disappointed xDD

i'm fighting wit CHEMISTRY ytd...
was nthg special..
bt made me so TIRED!!!
damn @.@



5 more days to go...
for TRIAL~~~



[ -IMPOSSIBLE btw U + ME- ]

No comments: