Friday, April 1, 2011

Ad-venture Camp :))

Day 1 (24.03.2011, Thurs)

Thanks for fetching me there early in the morning :)
Once I reached there, I thought I'm late.
Luckily I'm not. LOL I'm in GROUP 6~~
My dear group mates was so nice & cute!! ^^

GAME is started!
and we were stucked in it!!! @@



We're lose, punished by them! lol


Ice-breaking game starts after that.
Ran here ran there! But it's quite FUN!! :D
We're the 2nd group that finished all the games~!!

Workshop..STARTS!!



Yap Soon Min, Associate Strategic Planner Director from Naga DDB,
gave the workshop participants wonderful insights into the world of creative communications.



Our brainstorming time...
OH MY GOSHHHH~!!!
My idea was all gone on that time, how come?!! @@



Group discussion-ing~~~ LOL


Day 2 (25.03.2011, Fri)

We visited to 8tv, Hotfm, Onefm and Flyfm.
It's AWESOME!!!
I like the feel when I was inside the studio!
It's so cool you know!
How much I wish I was the DJ, but so bad, I'm not. T^T







Day 3 (26.03.2011, Sat)

Finally, reached the day of presentation.
Before presentation, we're going to record our radio commercial in the studio.
How cool was the feel is!!



Presentation time!!
*I know it's bad...@@


Oh yeahh~!!
Ad-venture Camp,
COMPLETED!!
All my dear, wish to meet you all again soon!!! ^^





I learnt a lot in this camp!
and really made myself more clear about which direction I should move on.
I hope, I can really move on it.


** Really thanks someone who fetched me in these 3 days, I really appreciate it.
I know, I still owe you one meal. :)

No comments: