Sunday, April 3, 2011

Leo Omega Orientation

Orientation with Leo Sunway Metro :)
Hmmm...feels good?
I think so..


Just 6 members are attended this orientation.
Sounds sad!!!
and Yes! I'm quite disappointed because of this kind of attendance.
But, what can I do?
I can't do anything.
Useless? Maybe..


Actually,
this orientation gave me a clear direction about Leo Omega,
and I really hope that,
I can make it better and better!!
I really need the co-operate from all the members,
can you all please support me?
I really need it now!!



p/s:
Anyone who are reading this post,
are you interested to help people those in need,
to do charity projects,
to save our mother earth together?
If your answer is YES,
you are welcome to join our big family!!! :)
And you're welcome to ask about the details~~ :)




SUPPORT
I need YOU now

No comments: