Friday, September 5, 2008

hate arhx!!!!

who can help me??
even myself also cant help myself!!!
no understand at all arhx...
even i read and read and do...
do til half...then dunno lerr...==

mr.tay teached very rush...
jz give one or two example then skip to another sub-topic ad...
OMG laa!!!
even i shouted OMG X10000........or more and more...
also no use..jz waste my time...
god cant help me...
teacher also...
ask ppl...hw to ask...my claz all bz wit themselves lerr....
dun wan get troble to them ad...
aikz........
'aikz' no use also...
.........................................


I HATE ADD MATHS!!!!!!
but hav to take the exam also...==
no choice...

[ 抱怨完毕~]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

==...
everybody also dunlike addmath la...><

MiyUki みゆき said...

same die TT

The story of αriεs ♥ said...

[kairo]
yea laa..so hard arhx!!!

[ypee]
sama sama die==
aikz...