Friday, March 26, 2010

Say Goodbye

Oh ya
7 hours more
i'm gonna leave here soon
going to National Service~~
Kem Jugra Banting...
i'm COMING soon >@<

Actually
my camp is quite near from here
and many peoples said that
my camp site's service is quite good
is it means that
i'm so LUCKY?? LOL

At first
i'm not worrying about that at all
i just thought that
i'm going to learn something new
i'm going to experience something special
i'm going to have some fun there
But now...
i'm worrying
>.<
i don't know how to describe my feel now
just feel like WORRY

Anyway
wish everything will be BETTER tomorrow
GOOD LUCK to me ya =)

============================================

Recently
BAD LUCK always around me!
really made me felt bad
and made me UNHAPPY also
yucckkk~~~ i HATE that feel
please...LEAVE me NOW!!!
don't make my mood down anymore!
And
many things happend also
gosshhhh!!!!!!!
i fell confuse now @.@
about my choice
about my future
what am i doing now
is it the BEST for me??
i...don't know
please....
leave me ALONE sometimes
i really hav to think cleary & cleary.....

============================================

Met some 'old' friends just now
really long time no see already
everyone changed
including ME

But maybe of my SORE THROAT
i don't feel to talk so much just now
i HATE my 'man' voice ==

I really hope that
we can gather often
chit-chat and bla bla bla...
i like the feel that we're together =)

============================================

Yea
its time to SAY GOODBYE
don't miss me so much ya~~
=)

maybe..i'm true...
there is no such thing
between U & ME

2 comments:

yummyBlackie said...

hey,nice to meet u..
im yummyBlackie..
hmm,i think u in kem now.
actually im the 1st batch of siri7/2010..
last month 10th i just back from there..
there really so nice..
and what company/group u are?
im charlie

The story of αriεs ♥ said...

nice to meet u too ya =)
i'm ching..
hmm..i'm bak frm ther lerr..
bcuz of my skul reopen soon...><
i'm in alpha b4..