Friday, September 2, 2011

One Book One World ♥


Went Book Fest@Malaysia 2o11 at PWTC with my brother :)
The theme of this year is
One Book One World,
I liked it ^^


Really "people mountain people sea" there LOL




And I bought some books too!!
Finally I get some of the books I want~~
Oh yeshhhhh!!! xD


Because of these books,
I'm going to bankrupt soon TT^TT
But its worth to me!! :)


Before back Serdang by taking LRT,
bought a Java Chips from Starbucks~~
Wheeee
Long time never drink lerr~~
But, taste not really nice /.\\




And horr..
when we back by LRT,
we took wrong LRT @@
ishhhh
Luckily we found that earlier xD


Reach home about 8 something,
tired tireddddd~~~
But when I saw the books,
I feel happy^^ hehee



Don't judge a book by it's cover,
don't judge a people by how he/she look like :))

No comments: