Saturday, September 24, 2011

Arthur's Day :)

Worked at Arthur's Day that held at Selangor Turf Club :)
Organized by
Guinness & Galaxy.




I'm handle the media entrance there.
At first,
really damn SIENZzz!! ><
Not much media is coming at that time /.\\


I met BEN at there!!
hahaa
so ngam lehhh :D

Thn after that,
I helped at other entrance there.
SO MANY PEOPLE lehh!!
Finally,
have something to do :))

But at last,
sore throat jor timm T^T
cuz i keep saying,
Enjoy your night! & Have fun tonight! to the guests when they're coming.
LOL
But quite happy when saw their smiling face ^^

I damn love the fireworks weyyy!!
Damn nice and romantic!!
If someone is beside me thn really perfect LOL
Think too much xDD


Reach home at about 2am @@
TIRED ><
But quite enjoy too :))



Actually,
I HATE to be the DRIVER!!!

No comments: