Saturday, February 6, 2010

MOODY-ing!!!

i'm so MOODY in tis 2 dayss!!
mayb u guys wil ask for REASONS or WHY??
bt here
i hav 1 ans only
[ DUNNO!! ]
dun ask me WHY

my MOOD is damn DOWN today
i wish i can smile
i wish i can do my job well
bt seems like
i cant do everythgs well if my mood is gone

i'm trying to find a reason for myself
bt i cant find it
mayb
i'm TOO TIRED recently
anyway
it's alright!!
although i'm NOT alright right nw~
=(

i wish someone can be right bside me when i'm down
i wish someone can lend me a shoulder when i feel to cry
i wish someone can listen to me when i feel to talk wit

bt the someone
will be WHO
dunno......
mayb
it jz an UNKNOWN

FRIENDS
i really MISS u all so muchhhhH~~~
when v can meet again
>.<

ok
lets bac to my MOODY topic
arghhhhh~~
i thk i'm gonna CRAZY soon
mayb~

suddenly
i hav a thinking~
i jz feel like a USELESS ppl
like cant do anythgs well
=(
i'm trying to solve tis prob nw
i hope tis prob can b solve asap~

at the end
i'm still MOODY-ing~~~
watever......

izit a reason is needed for MOODY
i thk the ans is NO
jz leave me...

2 comments:

David Mong said...

moody is a feeling that everybody have..its just depends how u going to stop moodying~dun think so much abt the problem u facing..你要提起你的干劲去解决你的问题!!打败它!!^^u sure will find sumone that will lend u his shoulder,listen to u when u r down..^^

The story of αriεs ♥ said...

lol..
i feel ok nw ad..
thx 4 ur care oO~ =)