Monday, November 10, 2008

HaPpi3 B'daY tO mY De@R & GoOd LucK iN SPM~

sorry firz ya~
i've a long time dint renew my blog lerr..
hehe...
bcuz last week jz finished the final exam..
and the installation of leo club..
finally..all had gone~ yeah!!!
i free looo~~

of cuz..today..is my dear- 【yew's b'day】..
haha^^
wish him happy 17th b'day and happie alwiz oO~
may god bless him 4 a long long time!!!

SPM wil start frm tml lerr...
wish him all the best in the exam...
i'll support him alwiz de~ keke ^^
and good luck 4 all the form5 frenz ya~

wat i wan to say to my dear is....
of cuz..tis is a SECRET!!
hw can say here leh..haha^^
say abit here laa ::
"dear...take more good care of urself 4 me...
and do ur best in exam~
i'll pray 4 euU all the time~
GOOD LUCK my dear!!!"


all form5 frenz and my lovely dear ::

GAMBATEH~】

No comments: