Wednesday, October 8, 2008

i hate myself!!!

can i wish..
i disappear frm nw..
i'm so...
tired ad..
i'm helpless..
even cant help myself also...
i'm useless..
anythings..i cant do it perfectly...

y..
my responsibility when i borned to tis world is wat...
i thk..it shld to b end ad....
i'm nthg important 4 all of u ad...
wat i face and feel nw..
exactly a horrible nightmare 4 me nw...
and it hav to b continue more...

i hate...
myself........
i hate...
y i'm so naive..
no...is silly....
right?
everyday...i really wish tat can i..
dun wan appear in skul..
i scare..to face..smthg...
i'm happy in front of all of u..

yes..
happy is on my face..
my heart..no one noe...
i'm so tired to make myself lyk tat in front of all of u ad...
really tired...
yan...jiin....
wat shld i do nw...
is it..
disappear...
yes..
i wish i can....
happy..
is far away frm me..
and it wont find me again anymore...

may i..
disappear....
i dun wan thk the same prob again...
i'm tired...i'm so stress to face all of ur...
=(
=(
=(
=(

cry..is jz a stupid method.....
i dun wan...
i jz wan...
disappear........=(
>.<

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyo~~don like tis la...
天生我才必有用。。。嘛...

MiyUki みゆき said...

jing~
angthg happen on u?
aiyoo..
dun thk like tat larr
u should nt disappear de
i thk cry is a better method
aft cry~
den ur heart will b mor comfortable
guai bu de ytd u said u wan kill urself larr
aikz~
b happy k?

The story of αriεs ♥ said...

dunno hw to said...
jz let it b..
tis holiday..
i'll relax my mind and mood...
and...fight 4 my exam and piano..
even i down..
i wont let my piano down wit me....
fong sam~
no worry me..
i'll nt silly til to do smthg tat harm myself..
jz let it b.................................................