Sunday, July 17, 2011

Concert + 炎亚纶




Sky Band Concert, When the Winds flow@University Melaya
With Chew & Kok Yee :)
Thanks Chew be our driver that day!! LOL


The concert overall not bad,
I like the feel when they're performing, damn nice!!

And I met Kuan Yee, Kuon Yee & Mei Thung (My ex-classmates) there!!
Wootzzzz ♥♥
Long time no see, miss you girlssssss so much!!!


During the 15min break,
I took photo for my dearest family too!! :)
Seriously,
my bro look so handsome & smart on that day ^^





After the concert,
I rush back to home and went out again LOL
Where am I went?
Went to meet Aaron Yan at Mines with CheeYan & WanCi!!!
Wheeee :)


When I reached there,
Waliawwwwww ehhhhh O.O
People mountain people sea /.\
Luckily I still found them among all of the people ><"'

Once the superstar, Aaron Yan cames out,
everybody shout non-stop!!!
But...besides me laa LOL
*I'm sui yan xD


He really DAMN LENG ZAI weyyyy!!! ^^
And he was very polite also, like it like it :)

I like his voice!
Really nice! :D

After finish the singing and playing games sessions,
photography session cames!!
The moment which CheeYan is waiting for!
Ahahahahaa xD
I was very very hungry that time @@
So I went for Subway instead of waiting for her there LOL
And met her back there.

First time I saw people so gek dong after met her dream idol,
the people is >>> CheeYan xD
Finally she get his photography!
Walauuuuu I'll rem her face on that moment,
muahahaaa xD


Reached home about 11pm something,
TIRED TIRED /.\\
But, quite worth laa...
Cause can meet such a leng zai!!
Heheee :D



Tired day,
but full of happiness :)

No comments: